Looking for ways to engage your little learners? Look no further than this September Activities Bundle for Little Learners. With a focus on literacy and math, this collection is full of purposeful and meaningful activities to keep your little learners engaged all month long.
I love having a resource that offers a variety of literacy and math activities for my little learners. This bundle comprises of 14 different purposeful activities, perfect for reinforcing academic skills that are being taught this month. It is an easy, downloadable resource that requires little to no preparation, making it a must-have for your kindergarteners.
September Activities Bundle
- 7 Math Activities
- One to One Correspondence Tracing (full-color & black/white)
- One to One Correspondence Printable Line Match
- 6-10 Number Mat
- Number Order Puzzles (full-color & black/white)
- Shapes Color
- Shape Roll and Find
- Tall and Short
- 7 Literacy Activities
- Letter and Number Sort
- Lowercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Lowercase Letter Trace Worksheet
- Matching Letter Clip Cards
- Syllable Sort (full-color & black/white)
- Apple Sequencing Activity
- All About Me Drawing and Writing
CCSSK.CC.A.1 Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
CCSSK.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
CCSSK.G.A.2 Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
CCSSRF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
CCSSL.K.1a Print many upper- and lowercase letters.