This Snow themed sight words printable is the perfect winter activity to help kindergarten students with reading and identifying sight words. This set includes sight words on cards, a recording sheet, and a word list.
The fun snow theme makes this kindergarten sight words activity even more engaging for Kindergarten students, they will love it this winter!
Do you have a sensory bin in your classroom? I LOVE having a sensory table in my classroom! It is a great partnership of hands-on learning and purposeful and meaningful activities. I change my sight word table contents out about every 4-6 weeks and the activity depending on our theme.
Use these seasonal sight word cards in a sensory table/bin, or as a game in a sight word or word work station.
- The sensory bin could be filled with fake snow, cotton balls, shredded paper or other snow like sensory bin filler.
- Print two sets of the CVC Word Cards and set up a matching game. When students fine a match, they can record it.
- Use these cards as a write the room activity.
This set includes a self-assessment response/recording sheet.
- 50 Sight Word Cards
- Self-Assessment Response/Recording Sheet
- Blank Cards to add your own words
The prep for this activity is super simple. Basically just print, cut and laminate, if you choose to, and these are good to go!
You may also like our Rhyming CVC Word Mittens: A Differentiated Game Activity.