This Hot Cocoa Phonics Matching Activity is perfect for hands-on practice. Phonics practice includes uppercase & lowercase letter match, and beginning sound match.
I personally love activities that can be used in multiple ways. Mostly because I can prep once and use multiple times with the same students. This Hot Cocoa Phonics Matching Activity can be used in a variety of different ways, including:
- Students can match uppercase letters to lowercase letters.
- Match either uppercase or lowercase letters to the beginning sounds.
- Sort all three, uppercase letters, lowercase letters and beginning sound cards into matching piles.
Using these options can be done in multiple ways in the classroom.
Having the following supplies will make prepping these cards easier:
- (26) Hot Cocoa Cup Cards with Uppercase Letters
- (26) Marshmallow Cards with Lowercase Letters (2 Sizes Included)
- (26) Marshmallow Cards with Beginning Sound Picture (2 Sizes Included)
Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
Please Note: This is an instant download product. Please purchase on a desktop or laptop, as most mobile devices do not hold the capabilities to print documents such as this. Also, create a free account with Kindergarten Chaos Online Store to gain access to all purchases for life.