So happy to have Palma from KFundamentals guest blogging about Classroom Organization today! Please give her a warm welcome and don’t forget to show her some love on FB, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or on her TPT store!
I’m so excited to be guest-blogging today here on Kindergarten Chaos! I have some great tips, project ideas, and even a FREEBIE for you!
|Click the image to see my 5 Senses Writing Pack.|
- Outline all of the little parts at your centers on construction paper.
- Laminate it and your centers will stay organized and you will know immediately if any pieces are missing.
|Students can practice writing letters, numbers, their name, sight words, etc.
Or write a word or phrase to help complete their monthly writing page.
Click the image to see my Monthly Writing Pages.
- Attach lined dry-erase contact paper to a piece of laminated construction paper.
- Add a strip of numbers or a set of alphabet letters to the top.
- Add dry-erase pens & small erasers and you’re done.
|Click the image to grab my FREE Color Word Project.|
Cover your easel with a flannel-backed plastic tablecloth. It can be washed or tossed when it gets covered with paint.Bonus Tips:
- Tired of washing paint brushes? Each night, cover your paints with wet sponges that have a hole poked in the center for the brush handles. The moisture will evaporate, but your paints will stay fresh and won’t dry out.
- Place paint sample cards on a shelf and place matching bottles of paint just above each paint sample card. Just a glance, and you will know which color you’re out of.
- Place a plastic sandwich bag inside each paint cup before filling with paint. They are easy to discard and your paint cups will stay clean. Add a little petroleum jelly to the plastic tops to help make clean-up easier.
|Click the image to view my “When I Grow Up” Writing & bulletin board idea.
Turn a low, horizontal bookcase into
|Click the image to grab my color writing pack.|
Getting FREEBIES from Kindergarten Chaos is EASY!
Each week, Kindergarten Chaos sends out a newsletter. This contains tips, lesson plan ideas, classroom tools and of course A FREEBIE! PLUS, the newsletter gives you access to our ever growing Teacher’s Lounge. This is where all of our newsletter freebies are stored. So basically, if you join our Teacher’s Lounge (FOR FREE) you will have access to exclusive freebies! You ready? Click below, sign up, then check your inbox for this weeks newsletter & exclusive access.